Business Motor World (BMW)

Your Ad Here

Guide Adsense Sign Up


Auastralia Nurse Vacancies
Auastralia Job List
Auastralia Nursing Agencies
Chance Work In Australia
Hot Australia Nurse Job

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The brief History Of Born Of Motor

Motor Car
A motor car is road vehicle. It is powered by an internal combustion engine. The inventions that made the motor car possible were by three German engineers. Nicolaus Otto,in 1876, invented a gas engine, in 1885, Gottieb Daimler adapted Otto's engine to use petrol. Kaimler and Carl Benz built motor cars in the same year. Benz used an engine he had built himself. The first Daimler and Benz motor cars were slow and unreliable.
Motor Scooter

A motor scooter is alight-weight motorcycle driven by small motor engine. It is designed for short journeys in towns and cities. The motor scooter was inveted in italy in the 1950s. Motor scooter can not go very fast, but they can weave in and out of traffic.

Motorcycle

A motorcycle is a two-wheeled vehicle driven by a petrol engine . It is steered by turning the handlebars. Large motorcylcles can carry passenger seat behind the driver which is called the pillion. Gottieb Daimler made the first motorcycle in 1885. The early motorcycles have been invented by Daimler were very simple, slow and uncomfortable to ride. The first company to make motorcycles for sale was Hildebrande and Wolfmuller of Germany in about 1890.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog