Business Motor World (BMW)

Your Ad Here

Guide Adsense Sign Up


Auastralia Nurse Vacancies
Auastralia Job List
Auastralia Nursing Agencies
Chance Work In Australia
Hot Australia Nurse Job

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Indonesia Antique Transportation

The Indonesia formerly transport is Antique, so many public transport such as, horse, cow, bicycle, motorcycle, car, train,ship, plane, found in indonesia. The old public transport who used to past time is horse. Horse is public transport that mobile and could reach to the area that can,t reachable by another vehicle. They can pass cross to the Flores and hill without face difficulty .

Cart is vehicle that pull in by horse power. It is the traditional transportation which still using till now. It is nice transport, and I like also. The past time when I was child,I always use when I going to City. My residence is Little far from City,so when I using this transport needed taking time till 2 hours, but the problem is the horse residue is bad smell, why, because the passenger sit on the back of the horse.

The third generation public transport is bicycle, ohh nice transport, moved fast, easy to everywhere,light,you can use and when you found any block you lift it, or lift on your shoulder with easy, I like it, when i was childhood,I used it to go to school with many friends, so therefore I still remember, how I have been delighted, but now, everything only remembrance, and I always keep in my mind.

Motor bicycle is the motorcycle was powered by gasoline. It is move fast than bicycle, of course, the motorcycle is powered by engine. It,s difference between motorcycle with bicycle which powered by human power. Motorcycle riding is my hobby, because this vehicle is energetic, fast, and save than car, so it,s good to be use in the traffic road, because it can pass between each other car with easily, I think you like it also.

Car is vehicle with four wheel that powered also by gasoline,more bigger than motorcycle, more space, and could carrying many persons load. The indonesia car was antique, and very interesting, many people like to buy the antique car, some time the old car prices expensive than the new one, and only the rich man they can posses, I don,t know why the antique car instead of expensive than new one, and why many people looking for it.

Train is public transport with train coach that connected each other so they to be long. The old train powered by coal, so the accelerated is not too fast, even though, the speed fast than car, and will fast to arrive to the destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog