Business Motor World (BMW)

Your Ad Here

Guide Adsense Sign Up


Auastralia Nurse Vacancies
Auastralia Job List
Auastralia Nursing Agencies
Chance Work In Australia
Hot Australia Nurse Job

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2007 Lexus IS 350

2007 Lexus IS 350 Summary

This car is luxury sport sedan with 5-passenger. The 2007 LEXUS IS 350 is a 4-door,speed is 6-speed Sequential. What do you think about this car? I think this is a great car, upon introduction, the IS 350 is equipped a standard with 3,5 liter,V6,306-HP (horse power) so the engine can achieves to 21-mpg in the city area and will achieves 28-mpg on the highway, so drive this car you will be enjoy and satisfy



3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just created great site about tips for getting cheap auto insurance rates, please chime in if you have your tips.

I believe it is a good source for simple things you can do to reduce your rates.

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger maruf hadi said...

It's great you have site, I think so, if we have to be Exchange link, so we can drive traffic to our site, I appreciate to you

 
At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have a site on vehicles ... if you are interested then we can do link exchange for both of our benefit :-

Here's my little site Trucks & Trailers and here is a blog on Vehicles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog