Business Motor World (BMW)

Your Ad Here

Guide Adsense Sign Up


Auastralia Nurse Vacancies
Auastralia Job List
Auastralia Nursing Agencies
Chance Work In Australia
Hot Australia Nurse Job

Monday, July 16, 2007

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

This is a great news for Lamborghini lover that release a new design and many features. The name of new Lamborghini 2008 is Gallardo Superleggera. Lamborghini Superleggera comes very light with weighs 154 pounds(1,430 kg when empty) less than the regular model. It's make Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera fast to reaches the top speed and only 3.8 seconds it can be at 100km/h(0-62mph);with 0.2 seconds difference from the classic model.
The new Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera controled by robotized mechanical e-gear as standard; a sports package including shock absorbers; and special suede-covered steering wheel. Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera available in four colors: Midas Yellow, Borealis Orange, Telesto Gray and Noctis Black. Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires (standard) on new Scorpius forged rims accentuate the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera.
A few of the options that can be requested include the multimedia system with navigator and CD-changer; a rear video camera to make parking easier (with optional rear wing only); a Carbon accessories kit for the interior; a fixed rear spoiler; a four-point seatbelt (not for USA); tubular rear frame or fitting points for later inclusion (not for USA, Japan or Middle East); and carbon-ceramic brakes.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its the best car i have ever seen. i am trying my best to buy that car.

 
At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These luxury cars looks so fabulous. Everyone in this world surely dream on this kind of car. For sure, this cost huge amount of money

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog