Business Motor World (BMW)

Your Ad Here

Guide Adsense Sign Up


Auastralia Nurse Vacancies
Auastralia Job List
Auastralia Nursing Agencies
Chance Work In Australia
Hot Australia Nurse Job

Friday, September 14, 2007

Nissan Murano 2007

Nissan Murano 2007 models a luxury mid-size crossover SUV manufactured by Nissan.It combines sport-utility cargo capacity and sporty driving dynamics vehicle that integrates function and high fashion.
All Wheel Drive and 3.5litre award winning V6 engine , the Nissan Murano has the handling and performance of a sports sedan plus the space and interior versatility you would expect from a 4WD.

The Nissan Murano 2007 is available in three models: S, SL, and SE. The S and SL come standard with front-wheel drive; all-wheel drive is an option. All models are powered by a 3.5-liter V6 mated to a continuously variable transmission that Nissan calls the Xtronic. The Nissan Murano is still in its first generation. In contrast to some other midsize crossovers, which feature up to three rows of seats, the Murano offers just two for a total seating capacity of five.

The SE comes with all-wheel drive as standard equipment. 2007 Murano Received Highest Front Impact and Side Impact Safety Rating. The Murano has received from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) highest rating — 5 stars — for front-impact and side-impact crash safety road riding.

Safety riding features that comes standard to all models include dual-stage frontal air bags with seat belt sensors, front-seat side-impact airbags, full-cabin curtain style head-protection airbags, and active front head restraints. It also comes standard with four-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS, Brake Assist and electronic brake-force distribution.
Nissan Murano 2007 available into three models as a following:
Murano models
S
Comes nicely equipped with 240- hp 3.5-liter V6 engine, Xtronic CVTtm(Continously Variable Transmission), 18" Allumunium alloy wheels, Dual zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC), Information center with 7.0" color monitor, power windows and door locks.

SL
Adds features for more style and utility, including 10-way power driver's set, Homelink Universal Transceiver, auto-dimming rearview mirror with compas, fog light, auto on/off headlights, and rearview Monitor.

SE
The sportiest Murano you can get, with key upgrades, including all wheelDrive, 18" alumunium -alloy sport wheels, Dark Charcoal-colored lower front and rear bumper, 6-speed manual mode on CVT, sport-tuned suspension, and HID bi-xenon headlights.

Condensed from:
Nissanusa.com
Yahoo. Nissan Murano
Aol.Auto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog